Lipstick rules every woman must know
Who doesn’t desire a well-painted kissable pout? It’s the thought of applying the wrong shade that many of us dread.
The thought of getting the right colour and the right pout is no ordinary task, unless you follow these easy but important steps for the perfect pout.
- 1) EXFOLIATE WITH A LIP BALM – Lipstick rules
- 2) KEEP YOUR MAKEUP MINIMAL – Lipstick rules
- 3) AVOID TOO MUCH SPARKLE – Lipstick rules
- 4) CHOOSE RIGHT COLOUR – Lipstick rules
- 5) USE PRIMER Always use primer before you start applying the lipstick. Because
- 6) PICK A LIP LINER
- 7) START IN THE MIDDLE Always. –– Lipstick rules
- Recommend Posts:
1) EXFOLIATE WITH A LIP BALM – Lipstick rules
Treat your lips just like you would treat your face. Ex-foliate lips, moisturise with a balm. Repeat the regimen daily.
2) KEEP YOUR MAKEUP MINIMAL – Lipstick rules
It’s always safe to highlight only one feature of your face. If you are going for bold lips then better keep the rest of your face makeup minimal for perfect balance.
3) AVOID TOO MUCH SPARKLE – Lipstick rules
“Shimmer can look cheap,” says make-up artist Troy. Look for lipsticks with a creamy finish. “Light reflection should come from moisture in the formula, not metallic pigments,” he says.
You can read post: The 10 commandments of lipstick rules for a flawless pout
4) CHOOSE RIGHT COLOUR – Lipstick rules
Finding the right shade is important. Different colours work differently on various complexion types, so try on a bunch of shades before zeroing down on the most suitable one. Advice: go for a shade that complements your skin tone. Lighter shades of reds and burgundy look fabulous with warm skin tones, while pinks and true reds work brilliantly for fairer skin.
You can read post: How to Apply Red Lipstick Perfectly | Makeup Tutorial
5) USE PRIMER Always use primer before you start applying the lipstick. Because
- it will give the lipstick shade a better colour contrast.
- it will help your lipstick last longer (throughout the day). In case you run out of primer or you don’t have one, you can use foundation instead.
6) PICK A LIP LINER
They say liner can either be your best friend or your worst enemy. Either case liner has a significant role in achieving the perfect pout. Just find the right lip liner, probably a shade that’s closest to your lip colour, and outline your lips before applying the lipstick. This will give the required shape to your lip, either making them fuller or thinner. It also keeps your lipstick from feathering.FYI: Opting a much darker shade than your lipstick is the worst make-up disaster.
7) START IN THE MIDDLE Always. –– Lipstick rules
Start your lipstick applying session from the centre of your lips and then spread outward with the help of lip brush. Experts always use lip brush when applying lipstick because it leave less room for mistakes as compared to applying it directly from the tube.
Youtube Channel about Makeup: Vanmiu Makeup